before i go to bed...
Feeling: tiredPlaying: Oliva's SO NICE
Location: home
I actually blogged at work today, but I forgot to bring the word document home to upload. I was in a hurry to leave the office after my meetings today. I shall put it up tomorrow when I get to the office.
Ever since I realized the usefulness of MS Words, I started using them for spell check and grammar check and whatever check I can get and it’s safer cos if I accidentally close the “browser” I get to save the document still, unlike blogging on the website itself, I risk having my computer hanging on me and lose all data. Sigh.
Anyway, the convenience and comfort of owning a laptop is to be able to sit here on my bed and blog. *grins widely* Beside, I should enjoy what technology has “given birth” to; wireless connection, battery operated “computer” aka laptop…
It’s like a dream come true.
It will be better if boyflen is here with me now. I can picture him beside me playing his psp. *coughs* That pirate! *coughs* I miss him. On most days, he will be here beside me but he gotta work early tomorrow and he ended work really late because of some efghjik issue which I cannot mention otherwise I would have to kill everyone. Or marry you.
LOL. Btw, you know how I got “cheated” into this beautiful relationship? Here’s the gist of the whole long love story.
One day, girl meets boy for a date. Being the girl she always has been asked the boy about his work (to find common topic). Boy said that he can’t tell her because it’s TOP SECRET. So, girl didn’t ask further.
The next day, boy called girl and ask for another date because boy-who-don’t-believe-in-love-at-first-sight-before-he-met-girl realized that he misses her. So they met for dinner at the nearby coffee shop since they live only two bus stops away from each other.
So they talked again and this time the boy let the cat out of the bag and killed the cat in the girl. He told her about his job but under one condition. The girl had to choose to ONE: die after he tells her or TWO: marry him.
So now, it’s pretty obvious what the girl’s answer was otherwise she won’t be here typing this crappy story now. Hahahahhaa….
That’s how boyflen and shar got together.
It’s late. I should sleep. Or else, I will get more “your orh-ba-ka very obvious…” or “another hwee kwan in making”.
And so… goodnights my dear peeps.
PS: hwee kwan is a lady in my workplace who got dark eye circles and eye bag issues. And she’s really fair. So it’s very obvious without make-up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home