no blues monday
Feeling: un-bluePlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
Monday morning… No blues. Only feeling very giddy and sleepy with my eyes looking puffy. :/ afterall, I did force myself out of bed and banished the thought of taking half day.
Came in to the office and realized, “I actually have nothing to do! How the hell am I going to spend the rest of the day?”
You know days like these are very hard to get through?
*called by boss*
I forgot! Boss just came back from his biz trip. So, I will get more “calling” than the previous days.
side note:
Alrighty… the task set by boss took me less than one minute to finish because it has already been updated and all I needed to do was to copy and paste the data into another file. Bah…
I better do my unfinished accounting tutorial. I still have a few questions undone. If only my textbook was online, then I can read and revise.
Ah… let me update on something more interesting. Hiak hiak…
Last Friday night, boyflen and I went vivo-ing to watch “déjà vu”. I booked tix for GV Max. Our seats were comfortable (enough) and the cinema was huge. I likey. The show was so-so only. I still prefer sci-fi, romance, comedy and cartoon more. Wait a minute. Maybe it was the storyline that was not interesting enough. Hahaha…
Hmm… Carl’s Junior asking their patrons to PLACE the number plate AT the EDGE OF the TABLE. I did it. I obeyed.
Now the sad part of life…
I have an intensive seminar this coming weekend. 2pm to 9pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday. It actually just means that my lecturer from Curtin Uni (Australia) is coming down to give us lessons. Intensive because we will be going through more than 4 topics at one go, I think. God bless me.
After Saturday’s class, I have to rush to Carlton Hotel for a wedding dinner. And on Sunday, I have to rush to Pasir Ris Costa Sand Chalet for my Granny’s birthday bbq. Really, God bless me and keep me healthy. You know when I don’t get enough sleep and fluid, I get sick very easily?
I can show you pictures of what happens to me when I get all stressed out…


I told you so… I get very hungry and I can’t control myself! It’s maggi mee for-goodness-sake. I don’t finish a whole bowl of noodles with only an egg in it.
Btw, that's pearl and philips in the background. :D
And don't mind the mess please. I did mention i was revamping my room, right?
You know, my workplace is actually close to perfect (minus the politics), except it’s very Chinese-orientated. I like the West more. No offense.

My colleague who went to HK for a biz trip and brought back a Toshiba Mobile phone brochure. Great! Cannot see real thing, nor did he bring any goodies back to eat. Humph.
Oh one more thing, boss is going for training next week. Whole week! Then it will be xmas when he comes back which means… I will be on leave. And it also means that my assignment dateline is nearing.
See, I told you. My workplace is close to perfect minus the politics and it being very china.
Oh damnit. I forgot! I have xmas cards not written and sent out. Arggh! It’s gonna be a very busy week. Give me more time!!!! and un-lazy me please, someone!
Dearest YY, good lucks for your exam. Stay smart!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home