Tuesday, November 21, 2006

random thoughts

Feeling: random
Playing: Power 98
Location: tsp

the sun looks bright and sunny. just perfect for a suntan session. but i am here at work. i miss the sun. i miss the beach. i miss that carefree life (wait! did i ever had that?).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
one of my colleagues went to Dubai for a biz trip and brought this chocolate back. it's got red dates with chocolate and almond. the weirdest chocolate i ever encounter.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I left early for home yesterday (early = no overtime). I have been feeling lazy to work. After what happened the other day, it's dreadful coming to work. Anyway, yes, I took 166 to Clementi. And I had to alight where the old bus terminal was. Then walk across the road to the new temporary bus terminal. my first thought was, "Rain how?"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cat just sat there. and sat there. and sat there. and sat there. and sat there. Arh.. you get the point? It just sat there. No movements. Nothing.


sigh.
my thoughts are so random.


i got a new laptop. yey! coming in the first week of december. It's pretty good to be a Toshiba staff. *grins* Can't wait to lay my hands on a 20" LCD TV. Maybe next year when they have a better model. yippie!


remember i said i was in the middle of revamping my room? I plan to get a new cabinet and new queen sized bed. Initial plan was to move some of my wardrobe and drawers but after considering the amount of work and the "feng shui" and the lack of space and the aircon's positioning... I have decided to not move anything and just put it where i can. ha. then again... I love moving stuff. gives me a new feeling and new belonging.

you can't blame me for doing so. I have lived in the same room for twenty one years.


school's starting. orientation tomorrow. first class on 27th. scary. will i make it?


Sings...
i'm Only Happy When It Rains
you Wanna Hear About My New Obsession?
i'm Riding High Upon A Deep Depression
i'm Only Happy When It Rains



i love my N73. and i also love my Sony T7.


work sucks quite alot. i dread coming here. but i love staying to work late when everyone's gone home.


i am a weird person. people tell me i am from outer space. do you believe me?


pepper cut his fur. he's bald now.


i want to cry, can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home