Sunday, November 19, 2006

worthwhile weekend

Feeling: moody and weird
Playing: Olivia's CD (A Girl Meets Bossa Nova 2)
Location: home

my weekend seemed long and happening, when i say "happening", it's not because i went clubbing. It meant i spent it wisely doing something meaningful rather than staying at home sleeping. At least i felt like it was worthwhile living.

anyway, i got a few pictures to show u peeps again (i am a "pic-to-rian" = some word i invent, it means someone who loves to take pictures and show off?).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Took it on Friday evening when I was walking back home from the carpark. It seemed so long since I got home so early to see the sun setting. seriously, i felt re-born (which lasted for only a few seconds).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Took it on Saturday at the coffeeshop opposite my block, I decided to have lunch there before I fainted from an empty stomach and the dreadful weather. I think I felt my skin burnt a little while walking to the busstop. *phew*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It felt all worthwhile because I went to Marina Square for shopping. Not for myself but for some pressie and xmas cards. I went to Borders first actually to get myself a 2007 organizer which I absolutly love (arhh.. i should have taken a picture. next time).

btw, i am in the mist of revamping my room. i feel so excited i can't sleep. haha!

And to reveal why i am moody...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got my N73 only less than 8 days ago (at the Singtel xmas road show) and it's scratched. I dropped it just now when heading to Jurong Point. I can't help but blame myself for being clusmy and stupid. sigh. Tho it's only a material but i feel the pain. Thinking of what i have to live with (the scar), it hurts. I was thinking of spending 2 yrs with this phone, just like my previous N6260 before it was dying. *cries*

P.S.: the first 3 pictures were taken with my N73 (no photoshopping, just resized). the last, obviously, from my Sony T7. haha.. my love~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home