revamping sidebar
Feeling: tiredPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
Work is not very productive.
As you can see, I displayed evidences.
My revamped sidebar. *taaadaaa*
I got no idea what I was thinking either. Anyways, I listed the stuff before lunch. had bright ideas to make it pretty pretty. sigh.
then lunch came and all my bright ideas became dull cos it was cold and silent.
My usual lunch khakis were rather moody (I think both of them are pms-ing), and since we were in a rush, I had to chew and swallow 10 meatballs & 4 potatoes down in less than 10 minutes. Have I ever mentioned that I have digestion problems?
So, my sidebar is like half done cos I feel half-done too. This whole week is a slow and nothing-to-do week. I took mc on Tuesday. Monday and Wednesday evening I had classes. Thursday evening I went for a little xmas shopping. Tonight is Vivo night!
Dated boyflen to go vivo-ing with me tonight. We will be watching déjà vu.
Oh yea, there’s this really hot mama in my office. Her looks are so-so larh but her figure, best kae! Less than 3 months, her figure is even better than mine. She’s the “tai-tai”-life hot mama.
And eh.. back to YY. Don’t worry, you can make it through your exams. And yes, we are both very strong people. *show muscles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home