Tuesday, December 12, 2006

soul-searching? and very random thoughts

*put up on 13 dec*

Feeling: free
Playing: power 98
Location: tsp

I was just wondering… why do I come to work everyday now? For the last few days that I have been here, I did nothing but surf the net. I call it “research” but in actual fact, I just have nothing to do. I do not know why am I complaining but it’s just boring to not have any work to do. Sigh… I rather just stay at home and sleep.

Suddenly, life seems “refreshed”. Like I am in someone’s shoes for today, viewing things at a different angle. It’s as though I am put in this position to ask myself “who am I?” or is it because I have too much time and it has led me into thinking of such issues; soul-searching. Just like some stories where you seen or heard about, when a person is bounded to a place where there’s nothing more to be searched but only yourself?

I wished life was much more simpler.

Again… what’s my passion?

I seem to be doing pretty well in my accounting class but I really love consumer behaviour. All these; MARKETING. Then again, it’s like ANYONE can do what I do. Isn’t it?

Sigh. I am torn. Why didn’t I study harder to be a lawyer? Or maybe don’t follow the rules and be a musician or an artist? Now it seems like I am stuck here doing nothing.

I want to be someone greater!



How time passes. It’s been an hour since the last sentence. And I still have nothing to do. I realized that each time I have a meeting with one of my agencies I get extremely tired but they are my favourite. I love what they do!

Help me. I can’t stop yawning. I really want to go back home to sleep. Everyday I get only 7hours or less than sleep. I wonder how did I ever survived back while I was schooling when I survived on the mere five or six hours of sleep and I could last like forever without feeling tired. *pei fu = admires*

A break is always welcomed. Just celebrated Eric’s cake-cutting- birthday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Boss calls for a short meeting

Ahhh…. Work comes in at last. *jumps*
But I am feeling a little sian, been lazing around too long. Ironic, isn’t it?


…

Almost a whole day… and I have yet to complete an entry… THIS is how work is like for me on a less-busy day. How is it like on a really busy day? Don’t even have the chance to go to the ladies. Nods nods…


Going for another meeting. This time it’s gonna be a while. Wooo…… I love busy days. *smiles*

Okay, I just got back from a 1hr 30ish min meeting. I love such meetings, if it’s productive. Anyway, can’t continue my blogging. Gotta rush a few “assignments” for my boss before he leaves. So it’s 2 days left with many powerpoint presentations to do and a press release to write. God bless me!!

Ps: no time to check for grammar or spelling. Pardon me arh. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home