long live days-when-I-don’t-have-to-work-overtime
Feeling: sickPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
I have been so comfortable clicking on the IE at my office that it seems like a perfectly normal thing to do and it’s what my work requires me to do. Damnit. Gotta kick this bad habit if not really cannot get work done. In the past, it was msn. Click, type, minimize, continue work, message comes in, click, type, minimize, and continue working, so on and so forth.
Sigh. Gone were the days when I was so passionate about something and really worked on it. Or maybe, this isn’t my passion. *Waiting for passion to strike*
There’s consumer behaviour’s class today. I realized I have not much time left to do what I need to do before xmas comes.
1. find exchange present for department’s gift exchange
2. write my xmas cards and send them out
3. wrap my presents
4. clear my room (some more)
5. change room curtains
My list never ends…
I gotta start cracking. I have a press release report to write and many presentations to complete. There’s going to be a very very BIG meeting on Monday. I heard that a lot of the Japanese counterparts are coming to see
Cheerios. The weekend is coming~!
Long live to days-when-I-don’t-have-to-work-overtime. My life is going to be not too nice, overtime days are coming again…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home