a sleepy girl, i am
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
My goodness… I am near to exhuastion. I can’t think straight. I can’t open my eyes wide. I need my sleep. I really wonder what happened to me when I used to have loads of energy. Sighs.
This morning till now seems like a flash. Everything just went by so quickly. My mind isn’t even functioning fully yet. Gosh! I am just… daze-y.
I did my presentation after lunch. Those 45minutes felt like hours and hours and hours… Seriously.
I can’t think now. I can’t continue. I think if someone were to ask me some questions, I would not be able to answer properly.
What’s your name?
huh……… arhhh……. Sharon?
that’s how I would be like now… I just want to go home to sleep.
side note: uploaded this while doing overtime. written at around 4pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home