Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blogging – ritual or norm?

Feeling: hungry
Playing: power 98
Location: tsp

Has it become a daily ritual for me to start my day first by blogging? Or not...

Unfortunately, this morning I had to start my day with meetings. Just within a span of two hours, I met two groups of people, a media owner and an agency.

Tualala~

These days, I feel the need to write something before I can get started on anything on my desk. If I don’t, I will be restless and I start to surf the net and do other nonsense, other than working. Though my work requires me to surf the WWW for information, but not like this larh.

I think I have been slacking for too long. I should be more hardworking. Each time I sit here doing nothing but read heaps of useless information, I feel like my butt is growing fatter by the seconds. Ha!

Can’t talk already. Gotta go complete my tasks. It is higher than Bt. Timah Hill already!!!

Side note:
I think Daph and I will be investing in a sponge. The pantry’s sponge is forever unclean. GAWD! It looks like those black fungus are growing in it. Yucks.. The worst thing is, we both haven’t been washing our mugs for almost 2 weeks. Yucky! I couldn’t take it today, I went to the HR and asked for a replacement since the pantry aunty is on leave. :P


PS: I forgot (how careless of me).
Thank you for all the presents, xmas wishes, sms-es, and cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home