Wednesday, December 27, 2006

merry berry cherry christmas

Feeling: sleepy
Playing: power 98
Location: tsp

Firstly, MERRY BERRY CHERRY CHRISTMAS. BLESSED NEW YEAR to you and those around you. Peace, Love, Joy and Hope be with you throughout the coming new year.

I do hope your xmas season was well spent. I definitely spent it well. I caught up with sleep, spent lots of time at home doing nothing, watched boyflen play his psp, celebrated boyflen’s birthday with his friends, had lunch with JQ and Nic, had a thanksgiving dinner with my family and mama’s new friend from Thailand, went for Christmas Mass, tried shopping for more pressies but bought nothing in the end, made new specs, met my project-mates to do some aimless discussion (again), and I tried to complete a question from the assignment but grew too tired after 5 minutes of research.

Seriously, I am beginning to think that I am losing my grip. It’s a thin line between lazy and tired. “It’s a fine line that you are threading on,” says boyflen. I got to agree. The thing is I can’t differentiate between me being exhausted and me being lazy. I feel both. :P

Gone were the days when I was bubbly, full of enthusiasm to finish a task, when I took pride in what I do, I cared about every little details and how things will turn out. These days, I couldn’t care less if there’s a pimple on my face, I only want my rest, I need my bed. The only thing going through my mind is “I am tired. I want to sleep.”

Maybe it’s the attitude that I posses. Guess it’s time for some changes to take place. Since I have a “new life” with studies, work, relationships and myself to balance, I got to do some more soul-searching and get my “time-table” planned out for better time management.



I wished I had more time. That’s all I am asking for this Christmas.


Side note:
Tried to post this up since morning but due to “an earthquake which occurred in Taiwan yesterday has resulted in widespread disruptions to international cable systems in Asia.” It caused us to “experience intermittent Internet connectivity issues.”

I wonder how many people were affected. I wonder how are the victims in Taiwan, Japan, and all around them… I hope my customers in Taiwan are okay if not no business to do already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home