Wednesday, January 03, 2007

will i get married before 27?

Feeling: pms-y
Playing: power 98 and Chloe talking to me
Location: tsp


I just did an analysis of my expenses (one of my 2007 resolutions; control budget and save more). Oh my goodness! I overspent during the holiday season and ate into my school fees!!!

That’s it. This year, I will try to be less generous. So if you don’t receive any presents, don’t be sad okay? I am trying to save up for my school fees and marriage future.

Meaning it will be less manicures, less hair cuts, less wine & dine, less expensive outings, less luxuries, less desires. It is going to be more “auntie” (be stingier, use more coupons), more home-cook food (more NTUC-shopping too), more sbs bus and smrt train rides (bye bye taxi uncles), more careful with where my money is going.

It’s scary to see how I lose all my money, those hard-earned money. *sobs sobs*

This year cannot buy so many presents, cannot give so many treats, cannot be so generous already larh.

That’s Singapore. If one wants to get married, one will need lots of money (e.g.: ROM, Church wedding, wedding dinner, house, renovations, furniture). And I am not talking about luxurious ceremony, only the basic and necessities. Sigh…

Looks like I can’t get married before twenty-six already. Never mind, I like the number seven so, my new target is set at twenty-seven (ha! Boyflen will be thirty-one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home