Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i forgot...

Feeling: i-don't-know
Playing: power 98

It really puzzles me to see that some people will be interested in seeing what I blog. I first started off blogging because I needed an outlet to bitch about school, problems that bugged me too much, being emo and express my thoughtless thoughts, and leaving memories since I have a very short-term memory.

Writing is my passion but I can’t write well. I like pictures (so that my friends will be able to know that I am still alive) but I can’t Photoshop them well.

Then it turned into a place where my friends come to and check if I am still alive since I work too much and hardly have time for them. So it still serves its purpose because my friends still can't get me out as often. Times have changed, it's worst now that I am WORKING FULL TIME and STUDYING PART TIME. Plus I am half married to my boyflen.
LOL.




Anyway, I forgot what I wanted to blog because I left this window open for too long. Went into too many small discussions and did other official issues.

Aye… I shall post back dated pictures then.
Pardon me if the pictures look bad, I can't get a proper software to edit my photos properly here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taken outside Vivo City with QQ.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christmas present from Anna and Daphne.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
QQ and me again at Bakerzinn at Vivo after dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pepper not allowing me to read the papers (as usual). He would slide and crumple the papers each time I moved.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At Fosters (Holland V). New specs, newly manicured nails, new pose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Double rainbow on New Year's day. Taken at Boon Lay MRT station.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Abstract" shot of boyflen.



Edit:

I feel incomplete. It feels so weird. I want to see DOCTOR~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home