things to do lists
Feeling: tiredPlaying: power 98
Can you believe it? It’s Thursday already! We have spent eighteen days of 2007!
I have so many pending things-to-do lists.
1. Marketing things-to-do list
2. Sales things-to-do list
3. Not-listed-in-job-scope things-to-do list
4. Accounting things-to-do list
5. Consumer Behaviour things-to-do list
6. School admin things-to-do list
7. House-keeping things-to-do list
8. Well-being things-to-do list
9. Relationship-maintenance things-to-do list
10. Personal things-to-do list
And these aren’t all aspects of my life yet. I have not been maintaining my friendships lately, and I think it’s causing me a lot of harm. My friends will soon leave me for greener pastures. All along I thought I was the greenest pasture around for them, now that I have not been taking care of my greens, it’s turning yellowish-brown and losing its attraction.
I am just so so so so so so so tired everyday after work or school or church that I have no strength left to do anything. Bah.
My mummy must be a superwomen! She works, she takes care of my family (Papa is the big baby, I am the small baby and Pepper is the grand-baby *laughs*), she cooks for Papa and Pepper, she does the household chores, she goes online to do IM chats, blog, surf for information, checks her email account(s), reads blogs, and I don’t know what else she does.
I feel like I am living life as if I am in “The Sims”. I saw boyflen playing it on his PSP and I thought, my life is no different from them except they have a easier life and my boyflen controls it. *grins*
I am not complaining that I don’t like my life, but I need more time to complete all these. I need at least EIGHT hours of sleep everyday but I only get about 6 hours. And how rested can I be when I keep dreaming?! tmd
Arhh… I gotta love life more! I gotta tune my body so that it will require lesser rest yet I don’t fall sick, stay young-looking, stay slim, and look energised!
Lord, help me please. I ask all these in your name. AMEN!
Actually hor… the reason why I blog is because I wanted to bitch about my boss. Bah. I should thank him anyway. He motivated me to write this entry.
He keep telling me so many bad news, I can’t proceed with so many things, all my projects left pending. Half way, half way. Got so many things on my mind, I think I am going crazy.
Those sleepless nights are back to haunt me again. They give me headaches. *sobs*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home