Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time not enough larh...

Feeling: tired
Playing: power 98

Aiyo… I am going mad.

Breathless. Mind filled with “things-to-do”. Worrying heart makes it feel so heavy to work.

Got like many things to remember that even writing down won’t work because they are more than what I can remember. Sad. I need more RAM and memory space.

Taking a break from all other things now.

Meetings, project datelines, daily tasks, school work, exams… I am over the top.

I feel like my brain cannot contain what I have learnt at work and school any more. So “filling”.

I got to learn how to deal with this stress.

I must work harder!

I will not fail any modules (pass can already).

I got to stay OT tonight.


*blanks out*


seriously… I can’t remember what I am supposed to do because I have so many things to do.

Two days only and I had FOUR meetings with plenty of things to follow up.
My brain is cracking.


Not to mention about school stuff...
class this and next weekend, project dateline on the 12th, exam on the 12th and 23rd.


Time not enough larh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home