Friday, January 26, 2007

why is it friday again?

Feeling: lazy
Playing: power 98
Location: home

i am on leave again to study. And I have spent my day very effectively.

To make my study environment more condusive and my brain relaxed, I watched "Desperate Housewives" and cleared my table top of dust and packed some stuff away into the new cabinet. =D

sigh. i am in hope that I will start studying soon. Because I have less than 16 hours to cover 4 chapters. Good luck to me. I have a feeling tomorrow's test is very tough.

although it's interesting but there are a lot of facts to remember, just like Geography.

oh well... at least MIS motivates me by giving me vouchers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

btw, i have a belated birthday present which i received last night from my friend.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to make my mickey mouse hand look prettier, i shall go fix scratch by sending him to the nokia care center for a software upgrade tomorrow after my test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home