Wednesday, February 14, 2007

tai-chi session

Feeling: pissed
Playing: power 98


I am a staff of TSP. You are a staff of TSP. He is a staff of TSP. She is a staff of TSP. They are also the staff of TSP.

But why must you be so yaya-papaya?

You also! Sho papaya!

I am not an assistant to any of you. No respect!

Humph. I help you do not MUST do for you. Understand?

*angry*


You have things to do, I also what!!


Outside of work, yeah, friend friend but got to draw that line when it comes to work. Don’t push it! Otherwise, I request for the work to be thrown back to you. You do yourself.

And you! So free right? Still don’t want to help. *pui* grr…

All want to play tai-chi. Push here, push there.

Very smart hor?

Ding dong bell!


P.S.: Happy Valentine's!



Edit:

No freaking mood to work.

I have so many things to follow up but I can’t get moving much because I have 2 ulcers irritating me, a sore back, feverish-heaty body, giddy spells and a boss breathing down my neck.

My table is in a mess.

I am waiting for 5.50pm to come and go clock out.

I am unhappy at work.

It’s one of those days… I just had to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home