Friday, March 23, 2007

2 weeks notice

Feeling: feverish
Playing: power 98

Let’s see, almost two weeks passed since I last updated.

The whole of last week was busy preparing for a regional marcom meeting which was held on Friday. I have some pictures to show you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Boring speaker... Made a lot of people sleepy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HOT! HANDSOME! Jap... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My boss.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Top of the M.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The view :)



And so, you see… after meeting, I need to prepare the post meeting stuff. Plus I had classes during the weekend. *tired*

The only good thing I did for myself was to go for a back massage yesterday evening. My back was suffering from all the long sitting and back posture.

Tsk tsk…

And hor… why is Sanjaya still in the top 10?! I am totally disgusted by him. It pains me to see him on the set, it is a torture to even hear his name! Argh! America, please don’t vote for him.


Oh yes, another Visa commercial. funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home