Sunday, March 11, 2007

random

Feeling: emo
Playing: power 98

just watched "Happy Birthday" on DVD. sho sad. cried when it ended.


oh yeah, i photoshopped a few pictures which were taken last year in dec.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
boyflen took pictures of me while waiting for his friends.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was playing with his dslr.



Then yesterday, we went for prawn-fishing. i caught ONE! blah blah blah... in the end, we ended up at vivo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sat there for a while, thinking of our next plan. haha... it was a complicated process. i love vivo. big space, big area, nice view. i think i love Singapore the most. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and taa-daa.. me.


I enjoy days like these. Most importantly, I love boyflen. Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home