Tuesday, April 03, 2007

the weekend is coming...

Feeling: motivated
Playing: power 98

Gawd... I wished someone had knocked me out last night. I had the chance to sleep really early, like say 11-ish, but i blew my chances because I just couldn't sleep. Grrr....

Anyway, I had a day of dirt yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to do stock take. This is like one tenth of the area which I did. Imagine seven levels of these... Hahaha... Count until crazy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The result of coming to work too early. Mummy had to go pick grandpa for a medical check so we left home at 7.10am. And I got to the office at 7.40am. Usually, I would only be in the office at about 8.30am. Hahaha...

Happy Tuesday. The weekend will be here really soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home