Monday, April 23, 2007

current lifestyle...

Feeling: quiet
Playing: -

I can sum up my current lifestyle in just one sentence.

"I live to work, to study, to rest and to catch up on whatever the world is doing."

On days that I don't have classes...
I go to work.
I finish work only at 8ish.
I come home to rest.
Sometimes, I try reading the news.

On days that I have classes...
I go to work.
Rush out of the office to catch 166 at 6.15pm.
Get my butt to class by 7pm and stay put till 10pm.
And thank God, I have Mummy to pick me up, so that I can come home earlier to rest.

On weekends...
I am busy catching up with the world.
And of course, sleeping.

So basically, I have nothing interesting going on in my life.

Except if you find my work interesting then, I have a few projects on going, an event to plan and people to meet.

Or my school, I have two PR papers to write, a marketing project to complete, a few econs tutorials to do and a econs test to study for. All of which have to be complete within these few days or weeks.

Maybe the only interesting event that happened in my life is getting bitten by an insect which left me with THREE HUGE allergy reactions. Or my recent promotion to SENIOR sales and marketing assistant.

Life goes on. I like it this way. It's only a passing phase. Soon, lifestyle changes again.

I will leave you with Pepper. Aww... Adorable.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home