Friday, April 27, 2007

finding myself

Feeling: shameless
Playing: power 98

I sometimes find myself shamelessly praising myself. It's not wrong to do it as long as I give the correct dosage. And I know I haven't been overdosed.

I believe that by giving yourself some credit for the things which you are proud of, you will be more confident. For starters, I am not a confident person. I appear to be but I am not actually.

At times, I find myself feeling depress because of not being acknowledged or praised for a job well done. I grew up with lots of praises and love as a child, when I passed my sweet-sixteen, the praises ceased. Maybe the people around me felt that I am matured enough to handle the world and felt that praises are not needed since it is for kids. Either that or I was not doing anything right or good enough to deserve their praises.

I tried so hard to find myself in the "lost world". I drift in and out of the "worlds", often ending up feeling more depressed. And a lot of times, I end up hurting the people around me because of my clouded mindsets and hurtful words.

Today, I am still in search. I guess this is part of life. Thank goodness. I found some good friends and I have a very patient mother.

Alrighty, I am heading back to my pr paper. One more question to go and referencing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home