people I work around
Feeling: disgustedPlaying: power 98
*pukes*
Some can be really greedy.
Some can be back-stabbers.
Some can be freaking lazy arseholes.
Some can be "old" and stubborn.
Some can be darn irritating.
Some can be blur-queens.
Some can be vain pots.
Some can be pushers (who pass all the work to you).
Some can be beggars.
Some can be free-loaders.
Some can be insensitive mindless scolders.
Some can be "lao ti gou" which means perverts.
Some can be simply hard to work together with.
Some can be so dumb to follow simple instructions.
Some can be very not initiative.
Some can be so trouble by her marriage it becomes the top of her mind worry-number-one.
Some can be so time-less and come to work only two hours later than our official working hours.
I am not perfect and I do things which I am not supposed to do (for example, blogging now) but I got to the office this morning and was just pissed off by the act of a certain few colleagues.
Urgh. Four more years left before I am done with this company of people.
Hang in there, hor...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home