Thursday, May 10, 2007

old photos brought back to life

Feeling: uncomfortable
Playing: class 95

I decided to back up my photos and mp3 onto Pearl, so I took this chance to look back into the past and I found some pretty interesting photos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21st July 2001, Shuqun Secondary School Speech Day. I was about to receive a CCA award or some sort.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also in July 2001, at home carrying Pepper. Oh.. He was so tiny then. Btw, check out how dark I was. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
August 2002, Poly year 1. L-R: Me, Nicholas Eu & Jin Wei. My two favourite friends.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
November 2002, Poly year 1 Electrical Electronic Engg Club Innovex Committee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
May 2003, First Chalet for my Poly Class. Aye! We should have it again. Btw, see me? caught between two guys.. LOL. Those were the days....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
July 2003, EEEC Freshmen Orientation for the batch a year after me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10 July 2003, Poly Year 1 batch. Celebrating Jin Wei's birthday. See me? I was "chao tar" back then! *faints*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10 July 2003, Classmates of DICT2B25 or is it DICT1A25? Either one, we were classmates for the longest time. My favourite people too. :D
L-R: Junxian, Firdaus, Kwok Song, Yuan Feng, Jeremy & Shi Xian.
I miss them so so much. :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6 June 2004, a day after Michelle is born. Hee... I miss my tan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
20 June 2004, LV shot me at Lips Cafe. Lips was my favourite hangout back then. It's closed down. I think Cine charged too high rental that's why.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
20 June 2004, Joann and I at Lips Cafe with LV.


I think the rest of the timeline can be found in my archive. The above are pictures before my blog started.

And the bottom three pictures are just random. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kris thinks it's cool. I think it's ugly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I seriously miss YY. I think I will die just waiting for her to come back to Singapore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And QQ. OMG! She's ultimate! Machim gone for good. No news of her. LOL.

My two girlfriends. Taa-daa...

1 Comments:

At Wed May 30, 08:44:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Jaradcel said...

Eh sis.... I'm damn sad lar.. you can upz all these pics including the one you sent me asking if the person looked like you (When I sms'ed saying I saw you) and you don't have one of us?!?!

/is sad. :( *depressed* >_<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home