Monday, May 07, 2007

i am still wise

Feeling: numb
Playing: channel 8

Today, I was a brave girl. I went to extract my wisdom tooth out.
Thank goodness, Aaron came back from NY and came along with me. The photos are courtesy of him. And I really thank him for coming along to give me that morale boost. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Numbing in process. Prof Ho gave me the strawberry anesthetic gel on my gum.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Spastic in action. Waiting for the Prof to come get me for my jab.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The after-match. Two bottles of i-don't-know-what-but-it-sure-hurts-injecting-it-into-me. *faints*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's it. They wrapped me up, they cut me up, pull it out and stitch me up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just minutes after the surgery.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thank goodness, I have long hair to cover up. And Mummy to pick me up. :)

Yeah. I made it. :D


And on Sat, after the Spiderman 3.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Boyflen and I walked down to get Pearl a present... You'll see later..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We were tired. He was hungry. We crossed Wheel lock place to McCafé at Shaws.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wasn't hungry so I ordered salad while he wanted sandwich. But my salad ended being a bigger portion than his. *faints*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Pearl's new friend, Reddi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taa-daa.. Pearl is protected.


Random Pic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Freaking expensive shampoo but it produces good result. LOL. Still heart pain. $60 for the shampoo and conditioner.

If you meet me, you better say my hair is very soft and shiny.

Cheerio. I am going to do my tutorial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home