Deep trouble(s)
Feeling: jadedPlaying: power 98
Part me of says this...
I can do it. I will make it through. I am a strong person.
While the other part of me tells me otherwise...
I am going down. I don't know how much longer I can take all these sh*t. Stress.
Tell me, I can handle this. Right?
1. Three more assignments to do for school by this weekend
(Fret not! This is only school!)
2. One range brochure to complete before end of this week
(I am in serious trouble!)
3. One product micro site to be launched at the end of the month
(I am really going down!)
4. One presentation to do by Wednesday for my India customer
(I can do this!)
5. One big event to plan but with lots of missing information because my manager just gave birth to his first kid in the morning
(Now, this is deep trouble... No direction.)
6. Any other businesses that consists of many small agendas which equals to BIG business
(someone, tell me what is my job scope again?)
Was it the right choice to go do that operation last week? Sigh.
And my company blocked web msn again. I lost contact with the world again. This is upsetting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home