Wednesday, June 13, 2007

the truth

Feeling: moody
Playing: Wait for You by Elliot Yamin

What I am going to tell you is the truth. Do not be shocked. It is the truth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am not declaring or proving anything.
What happened? He broke off with me about three weeks ago. The first week was really painful. The second week was better and as I go through this third week, I am just happy to have friends who helped me through this stage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Featuring Hans! who brought me to Vivo's Haagen Daz to eat ice-cream. (er.. the background is Paragon's Coffee Bean. LOL.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the "American-Aaron". psst. see you in 2009 in the States.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And nic nic. I am so proud of him, he just got commissioned on Saturday. :D

Well, of course there are more. Especially my Mummy, my colleagues, Daph & Eric, my mysterious friend, *van.

I don't think words are enough to express how much comfort and support they have given me. I am happy because of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home