Friday, June 29, 2007

happy birthday to me

Feeling: freed
Playing: class 95

Edit:
On Saturday I went over to visit my God-daughter, Michelle.
Check her out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yes, it's a power ranger outfit. she's crazy over them now.

She's a very loving kid. She would sit on me, climb on me, hug me, feed me, and tell me "Godma, I love you".

Sweet or not?


Oh yerh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
*giggles*

Random:
I visited the doctor yesterday (yes, I was on MC).
Here's our conversation during consultation.

Doc: What is wrong?

Me: I've been getting headaches for the last one week, I feel very giddy most of the time and I can't get properly rest and now my neck aches.

D: Are you pregnant?!

M: seow arh! How to be pregnant when nothing happened?

D: Oh. Let me check your blood pressure.

M: Besides, I am menstruating.

D: Wah... Your blood pressure is very very low. Are you very stressed? with work? school? yourself? family? LIFE?!

M: Everything. Basically, yes. Life.

*quiet for a long time*

D: Ok. I give you some medication and MC, you need to rest basically.

M: Orh. Thank you.

Amusing. LOL! Seriously, the doctor gave me some kick-ass medication which made me sleep and sleep and sleep only loh. And made me retarded. *laughs* I couldn't think or process anything after taking the medication. Machiam sleeping pills, then again, I haven't taken sleeping pills before.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 01, 10:54:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Damian said...

wanted to wish u happy birthday but didnt have your number! here's wishing you a belated one~ :) and take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home