twenty-second birthday celebration
Feeling: happy, painPlaying: Everytime by Britney Spears
Before telling you about my wonderful twenty-second birthday celebration, i have to tell you something.
I am really going to have braces soon. By second week of August, I should have it up. :D COLOURED some more. Kekeke... Today I went to extract one more tooth, so it's 5 days MC for me again. Back to work only on Monday. Yippie.
I had my first consultation with the orthodontist, Dr Lo, today, after my surgery. He said I have to go for another x-ray, do another moulding and something else before he decides which teeth to pull out to make space. He estimated about four more to pull out. *claps* I will have lesser tooth than you people leh! *faints*
Anyway, the whole event would cost me five thousand buckroos. Now, I have to go find money. :/
Now... Are you ready? I have fifty-ish photos to show you guys. So, it's gonna be a long entry. Hang in there kae.

Started off with my colleagues. How it happened? Jane came to me and asked me to go get water with her, I kinda hesitated cos work was piling up but went with her anyway, when I got to the pantry, I had a surprise! (I haven't asked my other colleague for the pictures. I will show you guys when I have it)

Then I met Prince Charming, Thong, for a snack at Central, one of the Jap Restaurant. *giggles* No pictures of us yet, will put it up when I get it. Who is Thong? Hm... Stay tune to find out. *laughs* btw, he took this photo with my cybershot. Very nice, hor? I meant, the way he took it. He got skill leh.

My Uni classmates. *gryns* It was just a gathering at Merchant Court. Theme was Retro. That explains my outfit.
After all the dinner and all, I headed to Sentosa. Siloso Beach Resort. *gryns* I am a lucky girl, hor?

Before I was with them. This was what they did. In preparation and all at the same time. :D

This was how QQ, RyRy and Hans killed time. Watch Tennis.
When I arrived at Beach Station in Sentosa, Hans came to pick me up while QQ and RyRy prepared the surprise. We walked to our resort. When I entered, they presented me with a small little Mango Yoghurt "cake".



Sang me a birthday song, made me make a wish, blow out the candle and "cut the cake".
Just when I was about to share my "cake", Hans took out another REAL Chocolate cake (from Corduroy Cafe).







The whole process started again. Sang the birthday song, made a wish, blow out candle, cut the cake and more photo-taking.

The cake was so nice...

Hans had to kill RyRy so that he can have more... *gryns*
*RANDOM PICS*


Hans was trying to be funny and I entertained him. LOL.

Hans bought us T-shirt from his recent Taiwan trip. We are happy people.

I was the happiest! Cos I have one more present on top of my stay at Siloso Beach Resort. Hans got me a new wallet, knowing that mine is spoilt.
QQ took a vid of me opening the present.
After being all happy and high, we walked over to Cafe Del Mar for some drinks.

QQ & Ms Soon. We are besties, you know?

ti-ko RyRy. Btw, RyRy and QQ are a couple. LOL!

Inside Cafe Del Mar. I would love to go there again, in the day to chill. It's pretty cool.
After having out beers, we went back to our resort's rooftop to take pictures.

Okay, we reaslied it was too dark for any thing... so, we went back to the room.

I bathed and changed!

And had a big bag of chips, couldn't finish, so Hans & Ry thought of keeping it air-tight with a safe. LOL.
Then we slept!
The next day. I was the first to wake up but didn't dare to move cos the rest was sleeping so soundly. By 10ish, i couldn't take it. I had to wake up...

This is the view from my room, directly opposite cafe del mar.


Sleepy pigs, except Ry cos he was making breakfast for us. :D

Checking out... had to take a photo of us with the "view".
More photos of the inside view...





*ADVERTISEMENT*

RyRy's Canon.

Ms Soon's Sony Cybershot.

Rooftop view.

Saying "bye-bye".
QQ and RyRy parted with Hans and I. They didn't want to tan but I want.

On our way to Tanjong Beach, on the tram.

At KM8 Cafe.
Hans and I were there from 12ish to 5ish. Imagine how burnt I got.

Back to Siloso for dinner.

After dinner, we had to kill at least 1.5hrs of time cos we wanted to watch "Songs of the Sea" at 8.40pm. So we ended in some air con restaurant again. LOL!
Then I got bored of the place. So we decided to take the tram up and down and up and down till we got tired and ended up near where we were supposed to be for the show. So it's more photos....


Tho dark, I am sure you can see how burnt I am.





Trying to create nice pictures with my cybershot T7.
Then the batt died. So no songs of the seas photos. *gryns*
And this is the end of my entry, this entry took me more than three hours. LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home