colleagues...
Feeling: sneezyPlaying: class 95
A quick post before I start my day with meetings (again).
*mumbles* I love my job. I really do.
I have colleagues of all sorts and I like to think of them as gifts. Today, I will feature the younger ones. *gryns*
There's Jane, who is seated diagonally to my right. We communicate a lot.
And I thought I needed to ask her something today.
Me: Do I look pretty today?Okay, we talk nonsense. A LOT.
Her: Yes, especially when you sneeze.
Me: Aww... You are sweet.
Her: You tasted me before?

She complains this picture shows her messy hair, while I beg to differ.
Then, there's Eric who "jio" me to almost everywhere.
For example...
Eric: Psst. I bought breakfast. Pantry, now.Somewhere outside of the office...
Me: Hur... Roti Prata?! Yey!
Eric: Psst. I'm going lancing tonight at zouk.
Me: I am not dressed to kill.
Eric: Go home and change then come larh! Where got people go chiong so early one?
Me: Urm. Okay!

A not-very-well-taken picture in Zouk. LOL. Oh well... That's the only picture I have of him with me now.
Lastly, Sarah, my "back-door" neighbour. She likes to pop-by and give me unexpected surprises. *scary*

Girl in black dress is Sarah. The other, Kartini, our in-house designer who left last week.
See what I meant by "back-door". She sits behind me. She's got my back covered, and I've got hers. Laughs.
Alrighty. Time to start my day with meetings.... Cheerios!
Did I mention I love school too? Yes, school + work = going crazy ms soon.
P.S.: Yes, I have red and white braces on. It's been 21 days already. Yey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home