Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a sudden mood of...

Feeling: in the mood
Playing: class 95
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've been busy with work, school, dating, projects, assignments, being contented, being happy, being confused, being lost, finding a new me.

I feel a little tired.

I hate it when things goes wrong.
Who likes it, hur? Well, I just have to managed it and handle it well.


I was told a few days back that I should work harder. Define "work harder".

Is it working till past eight at night?
Is it fighting for that promotion every year?
Is it getting distinctions for my school results?
Is it trying to manage my life to be a better person without compromising the fun side of life?

What is it? What is "work harder"?

I was told I cannot be contented and too happy in life.
My reply to that statement, "Nothing I do in life, no matter which area, will ever be good enough (for you)."

I know I have to constantly improve but I can still be happy at the same time.

It seems like the "walls" which I have been building the last couple of months have been knocked down with just one blow.

It's okay.

That's life for you. A bed of roses thorns with occasional roses growing. And since roses can't last, the moment it wither and die, the thorns start to appear in life.


Wait... Who's life am I leading again?


P.S.: My braces shifted. My colleagues can tell. yey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home