insanity, a line away
Feeling: daze-yPlaying: class 95
I woke up this morning forgetting how I was trying to grasp for air last night.
I got to the office, sat at my desk in complete daze for a whole two hours.
I was lost in my own world with the amount of emails I received and have to attend to.
I am breathless again. My appetite went away. My mood deteriorated. My mind blank. I was back in a daze.
I need more time. I need to be more hardworking.
3 PR assignments due on the 12 Sept.
Afterwhich, every week I have to submit 1 assignment
1 Marketing Communications Presentation due on the 20 Sept.
1 Retail Marketing Presentation due on the 1 Oct.
1 Marketing Communications test on 15 Sept.
1 Retail Marketing test on 29 Sept.
I don't even want to talk about work... I need 5 of me to do my job now.
1 for sales.
1 for events management.
1 for ad and promo.
1 for product marketing.
1 for admin.
This trimester 2 and FY07A semester is tight and stressful.
insanity is just a line away. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home