Tuesday, September 04, 2007

shampoo, conditioners and my hair

Feeling: moody
Playing: Mat Kearney's Nothing Left to Lose album

Two Saturdays ago at PR class, we were told to do a little introduction for our Australian lecturer.

Lecturer: I want you to do the followings… *blah*

10 minutes passed.

Lecturer: Are you ready? *pauses* Okay, let’s have Sharon and her partner to come up and present.

Jude (partner, classmate) and I headed to the front and did the following…

Jude: Welcome to the Tonight’s Show with Jude. Today we have a special guest all the way from the West side of Singapore, and she’s Sharon.

*claps*

Me: Hello everyone. Hello Jude. Thank you.

Jude: Sharon, can you tell us the course of your study?

Me: I major in Marketing and Public Relations at MIS with Curtin University.

Jude: Alright, so tell us a little more about yourself. What magazines or newspapers do you read?

Me: I try to read the straits times, I try to read Cleo magazines, I try to read Her World magazines, I try to read Cnetasia.com, I try to read a little of everything.

Jude: So you TRY to read but you don’t exactly read.

Me: Er… Yes. I try. I am being honest.

*everyone laughs*

Jude: Okay, that’s good. So what is your ideal job after you graduate?

Me: To be a marketing manager in a MNC.

Jude: MNC. I see…. *pauses* Now, the most important question. Tell us something amazing about yourself.

Me: I have many amazing things about me but I guess the most amazing thing which happened to me this week is… I bought four different kinds of shampoo after work one day.

Jude: Four?! Wow. Do you have four heads?

Me: No? Just one. *laughs* impulse buy.

Jude: okay, that’s all we have for the tonight show. Thank you everyone.

Me: Thank you.


Today, I have five different types. I like this idea. nods nods...
And I was just indecisive that evening. period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home