Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello World

Feeling: fuming mad
Playing: class 95 news

I am fuming mad, I can't complete my work cos I didn't concentrate, I need to leave the office now becos I am angry, but the good point out of all these is... I AM STILL ALIVE!

Hello World. :)

Where have I been?
I have been at work.
I have been in school.
I have been at work.
I have been in school.
I have been at work.
I have been in school.
I have been at work.
I have been in school.
I have been at work.
I have been in school.
I have been at work.
I have been in school.


Oh, did I mention that Daphne thinks I am crazy today?

Oh, and ah wen thinks I have been a little mad for the longest time.

Oh, and my mom thinks I am destroying myself because I only have three to four hours of sleep everyday since I could remember.


Okay, the good thing is... I AM STILL ALIVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home