Wednesday, October 10, 2007

different times of the day

Feeling: thirsty
Playing: class 95

I was wondering if any one is similar to me when it comes to liking the different times of the day. For example.

In the morning...
I love it when I am in the shower.
Because it feels like rain. HOT rain.

In the afternoon...
I love it when I am super busy and buried in work.
Because it feels like I am being productive.

In the evening...
I love it when I step into my room and breathe in the first scents.
Because it feels like home.

In the night...
I love it when I slip into bed and lay my head down to rest.
Because it feels like I am on top of the world (going to lala land).


Not that I don't like the other times of the day but I particularly like it when those moments happen. Makes me look forward to my everyday, sounds routine yet it isn't quite the same everyday.


Like in the morning...
I use a different shampoo everyday.
So I smell different every time.

Like in the afternoon...
I get different kinds of tasks.
So I am challenged all the time.

Like in the evening...
I may be smelling the same room everyday yet it is always refreshing.
So I am reminded of how good it is that I have a "home" to myself.

Like in the night...
I am so tired from all the happenings.
So I feel so loved by my bed.


By now you should have realised my last line about my night is crap, so I am finally going to the pantry to get some water to drink and continue working.

*gryns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home