ending a chapter to start a new
Feeling: hm.... i can't tell.Playing: class 95
Horoscope reading from facebook.com
Cancer: It's time to let a chapter of your life come to an end. It's hard to say goodbye sometimes, but important to realize when you need to move on.
I know... I shouldn't believe in such things but what it states is rather true.
The thing is... I have been waiting for something to happen, like a major event to make me move, or change. Then I realised (after reading that), I can't simply stick around and waste my time like this, I should be the one who decides when I end the chapter.
Therefore, I am ending a chapter in my life to begin a new one.
Don't understand what I mean? Oh well... it doesn't quite matter. *gryns*
I am going to embrace changes!
I am going to accept "wider" thinkings!
I am going to start a new chapter!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
Edit:
I was talking to a friend on facebook and i asked him something.
Me:
do you feel like you are often misunderstood by people? cos people tend to see you as you are? it's like you don't really care but yet it affects you?
His reply:
wow... where did that came from ? I feel that there is certain degree of uncertainty in the way human interpret any form of non-mathematical communication. English is never a precise language. I feel that misunderstanding is part of what we are and it may get better when we grow or it may never be. For myself, I find myself misunderstood, and I do care a lot about people opinions of me. I just got to learn to compartmentalize that, park it away and worry about it when I have time on my hand, like when I am in the toilet or when I am trying to starve off my sleep demon.
Chim right? I, therefore conclude that, we are two deep thinkers who are feeling way too bored with work. Laughs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home