i love plain and simple
Feeling: sleepyPlaying: Bic Runga - Sway
You know, I really like things to be plain, simple and beautiful.
Usually when things get too complicated and messy, it turns out to be ugly.
So I like being the 'plain-

See my "chio" cousin? Plain, simple, beautiful.
(click to see big big picture)
Laughs.
It was taken on Monday when we attended another cousin's wedding dinner at Grand Shanghai Restaurant.
Next in line, Miss Soon.
On the side note, I told mummy that my relatives would start asking about when I will be getting married. And her reply was, "Answer like this, 'my mother wants me to find a husband who is from the USA or Europe or Australia, so it won't be as soon as expected.'"
My mother very 'smart' loh. Now I know her true intentions. I am stressed.
Any one from those mentioned countries wants to marry me?

1 Comments:
hmmm, aussie..
do i qualify ?
haahaha
Kenny
Post a Comment
<< Home