weddings
Feeling: bored to deathPlaying: power 98
Recently, meaning these two months, I have attended four weddings. And one more ROM coming up. My goodness... broke already larh... Not that I mind, I mean, I want to share the joy with them but it seems like getting married in Singapore, isn't cheap.
See the recent me...

See the just married couple...

Okay, that was a pretty meaningless paragraph.
I am bored. okay?
Work is giving me no motivation.
I am like the ADMIN girl now.
whatthehell.
I don't do sales or marketing nowadays.
bloody boring.
I was looking through jobsdb.com (not that I am looking for a new job cos I am stuck here for another 3 years) and I realised, nothing interest me.
And so my conclusion is...
I am in search for a RICH, NOT-TOO-BAD LOOKING, NON-ABUSIVE Husband.
He doesn't have to love me, give me money to spend can already.
Wahahahahhaa....
I am so tired of working. I don't want to work already, can?
Study until bored too...
Oh. Have I mentioned to anyone that I have been reading books lately? Like novels? I finished two already since I started on 29th Dec. I want to go buy more books... lalala....
can someone please give me back a life?
Boo....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home