it is sunday
Feeling: fine with a little crampPlaying: 98.7FM, I don't wanna know/ You should really know (p10) by Mario Winans & The Pirates
Location: Home alone
Ha~ this picture was taken on 17th Oct. I was really bored. So i put Pepper (a male dog btw) into my pillow case and then hang my door hanger on his paw. laughs! he looks adorable. I love him so much. 爱 死 它 了.
it reads "I am the PRINCESS, that's why."
[n][e][x][t]
I spent the last three hours doing the bloggy up. I managed to find a site to host my pictures and background music. I actually found 2 sites. one is provided by blogspot itself and the other is www.ripway.com , which allows me to store up to 30MB worth of stuff. so you can expect more pictures from me and music. stay tune. *gryns* I hope my bloggy is entertaining enough. laughs.
[n][e][x][t]
Nokia 6260
Me: How much is a N6260 without line?
Salesman: $750
Me: jaw drops. Thank you.
[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]
Thomas: I changed my bloggy address cos it was supposed to be metal not meNtal. sorry. you got to change my link again.
Eugene: haha. i know. i am silly. metalbracelet not mentalbracelet.
Keith: thanks arh. make me malu. but you know what i love you still the same. i will be a good girl and be more obedient. really.. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home