headache again
Feeling: giddyPlaying: nothing
Location: SP, T12A405, computer 16
ha~ it's only an hour's lab of IADT. I am beginning to feel comfortable with this mod. Anyway, my appeal is still in progress. I am actually beginning to lose a little of hope cos it's quite saddening to hear my lecturer tell me every time i call him that he will get back to me once he called the secretary but his "call you back later" never comes.
sigh.. it's week 4. I missed 4 tutorials, 3 practicals and 3 lectures of MMSP; Multimedia Signal Processing. Do i really have to stay back a semester just for this mod?
---
oh well, i told mom about my uni's plans. Eh.. i went online to find more details and decided to do a degree in Marketing and Public Relations. It's a double Major offered by Curtin Uni. It's a western Aust Uni. Hmmm.. But I will be doing distant learning. *prays that mummy will allow* The campus is in MIS. I heard it's a 15 months part time degree. hmm.. it offers the same as what they offer in Aust. so i hope this plan would work and i pray that my nightmare will end soon. =)
---
got a broadband network technology lab later. 1pm to 4pm. I predict finishing it in 1.5 hrs. Then i will go home and take panadol!!!! arggh.. it's not making me think.
oh yar.. i got my ipod mini yesterday. hee.. mummy collected it for me. it's sliver in colour. i managed to upload 680 songs in there and still have 1Gb of space left. i will compress the mp3 to smaller sizes then i can upload more songs! weeEeeee....
---
everyone! TAKE CARE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home