2 down 1 more to go
Feeling: pampered, calm, betterPlaying: nothing
Location: home
yesterday, sth terrible happened at home. i just pray that my bitter cup pass and my days go by smoothly.
I just caught Constantine with Zhihao. (thanks for treating) Got this msg that I shd continue to hold on to my faith and don't give up. deep inside i was just crying. I just hope that I am being forgiven of what i have done and i would not be sent to hell for thinking of death when life is cruel to me.
the reason i am still living now is becos i do not want to go to hell.. killing myself means condemination to hell for eterinity~~~ NOoOOoOoOoOOoOooo... NEVER~! so i got to stay strong and live on, no matter what happens. even after how shaken i felt last night. I would be lying to you ppl if i say i am not affected. but what can i do? I can't go around putting on a gloomy face. That's not Sharon.
Sharon will stand up and walk the rocky path with my guidance angel beside me always. Everyone knows that I am a strong girl. Deep inside and wide outside. Noone can take my life away nor take what is left of me away. *self motivation*
btw, i felt quite pampered today and yesterday even tho Daddy strike me. (heart cries...) cos there were many ppl there for me. and one of them said this to me, "i dunno but i know i shd be the one who treat u nice tonight. i'm going to sleep now cos i got plenty of things to study for tmr...." & "my phone will be on for you tonight. feel free to call me. i'll be up for you." *greatly touched and appreciate the tot* it's been a long time since someone said such sweet things to me.
btw, jj and i are temporary off. there's too much for me at home. i need to concentrate on studying and getting myself tgt. and i know many people are there for me to help me.
i spend my V day with QQ, coby and later on, for a short while with jj... and i got these...

From QQ... a heart shape box of sweets and a ferro roche..

From JJ... by demand. =p
and from Jacob.. 2 tubs of Ben and Jerry's ICE CREAM!!! YAYYAAY!!! Jacob is trying to fatten me up.. NoOOOoOooooo....

from my daddy... :/ he's confusing me. one moment he hits me, one moment he loves me?!

i like this picture of QQ..

i like this picture of me~
---
argh.. my heart jumps each time i hear daddy's footsteps. i am don't hurt most when i am being hit, it hurts most when it's my father hitting me. Sigh.. and it's got totally nothing to do with me~ I just pray for strength and faith to carry on my life. I am not going to give up just yet. I will fight fight fight.. on and on and on..
"hush little baby, please dont cry.. Abba father will tell you why.. cos He loves you and I'll try to be by your side and carry you thine.. hush now baby don't you cry.. Abba father says that you will be fine.." words of comfort from myself. :p
gtg. mummy calling me. church time~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home