colour qiuz
Just did a colour quiz.. try it! Very close to how i am feeling right now.. *grinx*Your Existing Situation
Uneasy and insecure in the existing situation. Needs greater security and a more affectionate environment, or a situation imposing less physical strain.
Your Stress Sources
An emotional relationship is no longer running smoothly, has proved deeply disappointing, and is now regarded as a depressing tie. While on one hand, she would like to free herself from this attachment altogether, yet, on the other, she does not want to lose anything nor risk uncertainty and the possibility of further disappointment. These contradictory emotions aggravate her to such an extent that she tries to suppress them beneath an aloof and severe attitude.
Your Restrained Characteristics
Feels she is receiving less than her share, but that she will have to conform and make the best of her situation.
Feels that things stand in her way, that circumstances are forcing her to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.
Your Desired Objective
Takes easily and quickly to anything which provides stimulation. Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics cleverly so as to avoid endangering her chances of success or undermined others' confidence in herself.
Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, and she is distressed by the lack of any close and understanding relationship. She attempts to escape into a substitute world in which things are more nearly as she desires them to be.
Your Actual Problem #2
Anxiety and a restless dissatisfaction, either with circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional requirements, have produced considerable stress. She tries to escape into an idealized atmosphere of sympathy and understanding, or into a substitute environment of estheticism and beauty.
I guess it's pretty much describing how i feel. so go try it. *encourges*

1 Comments:
My dear girl/woman...A prayer for you, whatever your comment about me, I lift them all up to HIM...
A Mother’s Prayer
_
O
/)(\
/*\
:::*:::~~~:::*:::~~~:::*~~~:::*:::~~~:::*/___\*:::~~~:::*:::~~~:::*:::~~~:::*~~~:::*:::
I sure hope you're listening, Lord, for there's something I need to say.
It's about my little girl, who's growing everyday.
Once she held her bottle tight, on which she used to suck.
Now she isn't satisfied unless she has her cup.
And once I used to hold her close, practically night and day.
But now when I reach to give a hug, she only tries to get away.
Yes, once she'd coo all morning long, and I'd enjoy it so.
But it's not like that anymore. Instead, she's saying "no."
Oh Lord, this little girl of mine is growing right before my eyes.
Just yesterday she was so small, and I never realized
that one morning I would wake up, and try to understand,
how I had opened her bedroom door to find a little woman.
Well, Jesus, I've got a favor to ask, which I can only bring to You.
Will You please take her precious hand, & hold it her whole life through?
May You guide her little feet, so they will walk Your way;
Oh, that she will love You tomorrow, Lord, the way she does today!
When her mountains get hard to climb, will You please show her how?
And through the years, may she pray to You, the way she does right now.
Lord, please don't let this world destroy all that she is today,
but in her life, please guide her feet, to walk the narrow way.
Someday soon, she'll leave this nest, to try her wings and fly.
And she'll never know the sleepless nights her mama prays & cries.
So now I give her life to You, for I love that girl of mine.
And today is all I really have, for my enemy is 'time'.
And I really need to know Dear Lord, that when my girl's a woman,
as she lets go of my apron strings, You'll quickly take her hand.
Amen.
I am not angry with you for whatever you had described about me, only hope that one day you will know what I mean!
mama
Post a Comment
<< Home