Thursday, May 26, 2005

feeling incomplete

Feeling: emptiness, incomplete, mixed, confused
Playing: Incomplete by Backstreet Boys
Location: Home

Incomplete - Backstreet Boys

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can’t find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Incomplete


I find it weird that i find solace in this song. comforting yet depressing.

maybe the word incomplete captures my attention. Feeling rather empty & dejected. Not that I am out of love but the song just makes me feel different. the feeling of wanting to cry yet you feel much stronger inside.

feeling pretty lousy too. i tot i rested enough but somehow i am feel tired again. NO! I am a strong girl. I can ta han this exhaustion. *nods* *crumples down and weeps bitterly*

is it becos of the war i fight against myself? the contraditions going thru my mind every single moment? jaded. drained. overworked. broken-down. collasping. worn out. when will this feeling go away? I want to be well again. I want to smile again. I want to be happy. *shuts eyes and breathes out*

Will i be able to sleep soundly tonight? *wonders wearily*

---

at work

Changed my lappy. Returned the old laptop to Notebook dept and got a lappy of the same model from the Info-Systems dept. (*(#!#!$^&*%&*!#$%#% *angry* All my settings gone. And now, i can't read Chinese Characters. I asked the IS dept for the Win 2k Pro CD, so hard to get someone to response to me. *fed-up*

Oh yar, i was doing Bank Reconciliation for my seven bank accounts. do till pek chek~! Wah lau.. spent whole day finding the amt differences from my THREE different listings. *shouts&screams* bloody piece of lao sai REALLY PEK CHEK~! first it was a $7 diff, then i forgot to add a $3150 amt to one of the listing, both of the amt are from the same listing which i have to key in manually. unlike the other two which are generated by the system after i keyed my data entry. really wah lau can.

to top it up, the auditors came looking for me over and over again. asking for this and that and this and that. pek chek can~! arghhhh........... *screams* damnstressedup.

check over my 3 listings till i am getting cock eye. see things blur blur already. plus i hate wearing specs but becos air con dry. *troublesome* [wait.. am i being grumpy now? i think i lack sleep.]

At 6pm. I finally finished ONE of the bank accounts. Supposely the hardest cos it has the most payments. btw, i am doing the accounts payable side. Boss asked me to go home and rest, she said for the first time i am doing it, it's considered good for a newbie (note: it's aka noob or green horn.)

hiak~! PAYDAY! *time 12.20am loh*

okok.. i go bathe and sleep already. nights everyone..

gOoDniGhts BaBies..


[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]

Zhihao: eh.. your frd's blog, i read another day kae? sorry arh.. i get pretty sick when i see words and lots of them. i've been facing lots of figures and words the whole day. i hope you understand.

mom: thank you for understanding but... please leave me alone for a few days. let me cool off. don't probe further cos you are only irritating me even more. i know you are concern but certain things are just meant to be left aside. please, i beg you to please leave me alone for a while.. please... if you read my above post abt work, you should know better to let me be alone cos it's stressful. ty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home