brain dead
Feeling: deadPlaying: 98.7FM, Grace Chua talking on beauty tips; Super style
Location: Home
wah lau... feeling super duper draggy and tired. i need rest. tmr got to rush thru my things at work. I don't have enough time. I need to go back to work on Saturday and Sunday already. *sobs*
ohyeeaaa, went to school again today. had practical and tutorial. damn farrrnnny larh... never regretted that i failed. I guess God has a plan for me.
I failed one module, but i gained a job. *evil laughs* I will most probably join TSP as a perm staff after i grad in sept. wahahahah.. so happy.
ok. koon-ing time. take care babes...
---
edited
---
i got 3 more things to add to my shopping list. LOL.
1. CD/video recorder
2. 21' TV
3. eh.... pending.

1 Comments:
From mom....
Isaiah 43: 1-3
Sharon, the Lord who created you says, "Do not be afraid—I will save you. I have called you by name—you are mine. 2 When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. 3 For I am the Lord your God.............
Relax and get enough rest, do not stay out and up too late...if your friend care for you, your friend will advise you to get enough rest... if not your body will break down, even machine need maintenance,Love God begin with yourself, first you must love yourself, your own body, don't wait until you get sick... I am not scolding you, you don't want me to nag at you, so I observed your life style this few weeks, you hardly have 6 hours sleep each day, certainly your brain will dead!! My advice to you is to get enough sleep and repair your body...S O S
Post a Comment
<< Home