approve not?
Feeling: confusedPlaying: 98.0FM
Location: TSP
i was thinking about sth and then i made a little prayer.. actually, i have been praying about it for a few weeks already.. part of the pray was answered. now i want to know the other part which i have been praying for recently after the eariler part was answered...
Lord Jesus, approve not?
if yes, show me somemore signs can? please... if no, show me signs but make me heal fast too can? pleaseeee....
Practising Patience.. I am doing my best to be as patient as i can, but knowing me, i am very "gan chiong" person.. everything must be done fast fast. cannot leave any unfinished job. i must learn to be patient. P A T I E N C E. come on, repeat after me.. P A T I E N C E.. "pay-tion!" haha.. okies, back to work.
entertainment for the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home