Saturday, July 16, 2005

What's Your Ideal Career?

Your Career Type: Enterprising

You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.
What's Your Ideal Career?


I want to work in one of Suntec Towers. I want to wear business suits and meet top management business men/women. I want to travel around the world and sell my product. I want to earn at least $10,000 a mth. I want to drive a BMW 6series. I want to stay in Tanjong Rhu. I want I want I want... to be in the marketing line working for a MNC. *determination*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home