memories of my childhood
Feeling: slightly tiredPlaying: Donna Lewis's Never felt like this before
Location: Home
yea. i was doing my exercise and went thru my photo albums. And found these..
from the most recent.

cute neh.






That is me at 3 year old. Pictures taken on the 19 June 1988, Father's Day, Dinner at Mekong Village Restaurant.



That's me at home. July 1988. Heh... i look so cute larh.










Okies.. This really is me. When i was 17-18 mths old. REALLY! I look like a boy kae.
---
anyway, i am sorry guys i din put in captions. i am feeling tired. Plus tmr me going to school for revision. Better get some rest. *yay*
oh yer, I had a wonderful dinner with YY today. hahaha.. Just like OLD times. I miss her lots. *muacks*
kae kae.. i am going to doze off already. Nights darlings~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home