before I leave for Vegas...
Feeling: cold, stuffed-upPlaying: power98 (told you about the wonders of Internet)
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC
Hello everyone! Enjoyed my prev pics? I am sorry I didn't add any little remarks cos I was feeling too tired. Bah... Anyway, it's 11.50am on the 20th Dec 2005 here in LA. I heard that I will be going to a BIG mall later. It's more SHOPPING! yeah!
A quick update:
21st-25th: Vegas
26th: Celebration of my God-grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary
27th: Disneyland
28th-30th: San Francisco
What happens after that, I do not know. I will do more updates when I am back.
For now, a quick little update of where I have been the last three days (Friday- Sunday)

It's called "Costco", a very big shopping place where it is almost similar to our Isetan or Takashima, just that this is only on ONE level. Oh yeh! It's exactly like GIANT! sama sama... But the food sold there are in BIG BIG packages... Mostly US products. hehehe..

One of the churches in Downtown LA. (Downtown is a city-like area, the place where I live in now, it's like a country side like place.) Beautiful isn't it?

At the back of the church... Where they have a baptism fountain (of which, I forgot to take a photo of).

On the sides.. The walls.. They have all the saints. I have another picture where Mother Theresa is. BEAUTIFUL I tell you...

The outside of the church. It's so big I dunno where to start taking. So this is bits and pieces of the place....

This is Aaron. Remember my friend who went to New York to do Audio Engg? Yesh! It's him!! He flew from New York to LA to see me! hahaha.. actually to check out some other Uni too. LOL...

LA's version of Chinatown. Nice views? In one of the pic, I zoomed to the max, if possible, you can see the mountains. btw, in the last pic, noticed a Honda Pilot SUV? That's the vehicle that I have been travelling in. Man.. I love that car! It's so big and powerful, can?! Almost everyone in LA drives a SUV... *winks*

This is the tunnel of the City of Angels.

Travel.. Travel.. To Farmers' market. I do not know the History behind it but yeh.. check the place out. It's classy. A mixture of our Bugis street and Orchard Road. Noticed the sky? It's like only 5pm and the sun is setting in the last few pictures..

In the first pic, it's taken on the second level of victoria secrets' and the later, one of the streets in Farmers' market. And look at the sky, it was only 6.30pm. Haha... Dark already loh!

Kodak Theatre, the place where the Grammy (correct spelling?) is held. aha!

The long walk of fame... Nothing great hor?

This picture cost me US$5. I feel so bloody cheated can?! IDIOT! My mom said I shd have given him US$1 enough already for the tip.
One thing about US, every where also must tip. Idiot! And their prices are so misleading.. They don't add the tax (10%-15%) in the price tags. Bahhhh..... So cheated!!
I want to go home!!!!
Alright.. It's almost time to leave for the BIG mall. If you don't see any updates, it means I have no Internet connection and I am most probably too tired to write.
(The bed that I am on, is too soft and I am getting back aches. plus the room is so stuffy, I can hardly breathe...)
I want to go home!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home