Thursday, December 08, 2005

male VS female

Feeling: puzzled
Playing: 93.3FM
Location: TSP

This is a conversation with one of my usual MSN chat-mates about a particular muture friend girl whom we disapprove of how she reacts/ acts most of the time...

(To protect my friend's identity, I will not reveal my friend's name.)

*BIB is a name for someone when I can't quite assoicate with (read: dislike). In this case, we'll use it for the girl.

Her: Eh! I just got irriated by BIB... She got cut by a piece of paper and her finger started bleeding.

Then she reacted like it was her first time getting paper cut. She called out to me and said,"I got cut by paper, got blood leh..."

I looked and thought quietly to myself, "bloody b*t*h. Big deal ah?! Never kena paper cut before ah?! Never see blood before ah?!"



Me: LOL! I took the same lift as her this morning. Usually I'd go by the side door to clock in but today, I went through the main door. I didn't even want to wait for her. Can u imagine how she felt? I am bloody mean larh.


Her: Haiz.... Sad lah... why she like that?


Me: I don't know.. That's why i prefer mixing with my guy friends. Less problematic.


I think I pretty much save the explaination of why I am a male-female person and not a female-female person (most of the time it's the female peers that I can't associate with or they can't accept me). So if you are wondering why do I have so many guy friends, don't bother, I just affined with the male species better (not because I am a flirt!).

Let me explain to the best of my ablilties...

1. Put me in a room with 2 groups of ladies. One age grouped around 18-21 years old and the other 25-30 years old, I will choose the older gang or remain alone.

2. Female classmates VS Male classmates, I will choose the guys (even if it means playing CS and I die in the game even before I can pick up a weapon).

*disrupted by another BIB* argh!

*grasping for air* Help! Too many BIBs around... Need to get vaccination from them.. Help... Help...... Help............ *crawls towards the light*

(read: Bloody pissed off by BIBs now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home