Sunday, December 11, 2005

on friday...

Feeling: full
Playing: 98.0FM
Location: Home

Remember I was babbling on Friday about my work.. Now, I will show you why I was so pissed off (cos my table was si bei messy).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See.. No space already! My table was packed with files and invoices. In part 1 of 3, on the leftest side, you will see a pile of hidden paper, THOSE are what I have to pay. *faints* ALOT LEH! In part 2 of 3, see! My keyboard is already on top of my laptop! No spa-ace-sea arh. Finally, In part 3 of 3, it's the less used side becos I have my stuff there. Saw my phone and ear-piece? I tune in to Power98 thru my N6260... Blocks out all other noise, keeps me going at work. MY MOTIVATION!

So much for work... And on Friday night, YY & I went down to Plaza Sing, BECOS OF (the following)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SPOTLIGHT! The arty-crafty section was like HEAVEN to me. hiak hiak.. So many things for me to buy. Shiok nia~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Both of us weren't hungry, so we headed to Gelare for Ice-cream. YuMmmmmMMmy. Chocolate Temptation was YY's and The Chocolate Overload Waffle Basket Sundae was mine~!

And I know you peeps miss us.. So these are for you!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Notice: She's got new hair cut!!)

Yay!

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home