I wish...
Feeling: mixedPlaying: The Fish
Location: TSP
Once again, I find myself signing in and out of blogspot, not knowing if I should blog or not.
I sometimes wonder what is wrong with me.
I wish this bad time will pass faster.
I wish life will be smoother.
I wish there were less complications.
I wish for a life of peace.
I wish my mind will stop thinking.
I told Kris last night, I am tired.
Kris told me, Don't think so much.
I smiled.
I am really tired. Why won't time stop for me? Why can't I just rest? Why is everything going by so quickly?
*pauses*
I wonder... What is my purpose in living now?
*wonders*
When I was in church yesterday, I asked God, Why am I living?
I think God told me something but I don't know if it is His answer to me... I heard him say, Trust in Me.
Trust in Him.
Faith is about believing what you cannot see, cannot touch, cannot smell. Faith is about believing.
Sigh...
I feel silly the last few days. I feel so out of place. I feel weird. I feel like my mind is somewhere else. I can't seem to think in my own shoes. Weird.
Brain.... Please come back to me. Thank you very much.
Mind.... I miss you. Please come back.
Sharon dearest.... Where are you?
BAH!
I am insane.
ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home